Product Review: Beat Kicks

I love my beats headphones because whenever I workout I can’t hear ANYTHING around me. It helps keep my focused and when I first started working out I didn’t feel so anxious being around all the meatheads because I was focused on my music.

For anyone who wears beats or any over the ear headphones to the gym, you know they get pretty sweaty and nasty overtime as the leather starts to crack. I usually spray mine down with some disinfectant after I work out but the leather starts to wear out pretty quickly. After going through my second pair of headphones and I was going on my third I splurged and got the brand new rose gold ones as a black Friday #Treatyouself gift. I decided I needed to make sure I took good care of these! (For those wondering NO, I did not toss the last two headphones my ex stole my first pair which were pretty trashed and I left my second pair at the gym).

These new rose gold ones have white ear cushions so right off the bat I thought with my make up and tanning products and how my headphones were going to get dirty fast! I had my eye on Beatkicks for a while and finally decided to it was time after I got my new headphones.

I originally wanted the Palms print but it has been sold out for what feels like forever, which I am not surprised because it is such a cute print! I went with my second favorite the Maui print! After I purchased, they got my order out quickly and shipping was fast. I appreciate how it came in minimal packaging when it arrived, eco friendly.

Beatkicks are a one size fits most cover for your headphones including: 

Audio-Technica
Beats Studio
Beats Solo
Bose Quiet Comfort
Bose Soundlink JBL
Munitio Skullcandy Hesh ..and many others

The material is mostly made out of polyester at 83% and the other 17% is spandex. They are very soft and thick. They are shaped like a cloth donut (okay can you tell I’m hungry?) with a strong elastic scrunch band to secure around the headphones on one side. The other side is has a flush edge that goes next to your ears with the opening for your speakers in the headset. There is double stitching around the outside seam to ensure it wears well and stays in place. If you do not have wireless headphones there is a little slit on one of the covers to feed the cord through. But if you don’t have a cord don’t worry the hole isn’t noticeable.

They come in two sizes regular and mini. I purchased the regular and I feel that they are slightly baggy on my Beats Solo3. I should have got the mini even though the sizing chart depicts you could go either way and “when in doubt, go regular”!

I was worried that the cloth would bother me while I was wearing them working out but it actually keeps them in place instead of sliding around compared to the leather when I start to sweat. Overall the covers are extremely high-quality I am impressed. I highly recommend them for anyone who works out with over the ear headphones to keep them sanitary and preserve your headphones.

Because I work out 6x times a week and these are machine washable I will more than likely end up going the Maui print when it comes back into stock so that I have two pairs so I can always have a clean pair on hand. But this time, I will go with the mini!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s