FYI: $20 first full body session if you mention me, I was able to get you guys the hookup.
The team at The Cryospot always takes such amazing care of me. I have been utilizing cryotherapy for about a year now for various reasons. And have a older blog post from their old site location. In the past it’s been from injury recovery as well as muscle recovery in general from work outs to get me back into the gym at 110%.
Recently I have been utilizing cryotherapy to help with my recovery from my breast augmentation surgery. I have a treatment plan of a full body session once a week and a spot treatment on my incision site every other week that will help with the pain and scar appearance. I had a different surgery (related to a skin cancer scare) in the past and I utilized the spot treatment and it made the scar so much more minimal so we are hoping for the same results again!
So Why do Cryotherapy?
- Muscle fatigue
- Knee and joint pain
- injury recovery
- planters fasciitis
- injury prevention -VERY IMPORTANT to be proactive instead of reactive, I learned this the hard way!
- Reduces Pain and inflammation
- Decreases muscle soreness
- Faster muscle recovery
- Boots metabolism and immune system
- Reduces stress
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves sleep pattern
- Releases serotonin and endorphins (same feeling as that post workout happiness)
- Improves skin elasticity/ reduces appearance of cellulite
Also, just a little FYI ..1 session can burn anywhere from 400-800 calories….