As I’ve mentioned several times on my blog I am a huge breakfast fan! I can eat breakfast at anytime of the day. Making breakfast taste good without getting boring can be difficult! I recently made some zucchini hash and eggs and it was so delicious!
I was scrolling through my Instagram one day and I saw someone had added nutritional yeast to their zoodles (zucchini noodles) so I thought why not do the same to in a breakfast hash!
A perfect addition to any meal — providing nutrition while saving calories — nutritional yeast is one source of complete protein and vitamins, in particular B-complex vitamins. It contains folates, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, selenium and zinc, making it a great superfood! – Dr.AXE.com
Ingredients for 1 serving:
– 1 Zucchini
-1/2 tsp nutritional yeast
– Meats2u House Blend Seasoning
If you don’t have their seasonings, you can use your favorite spices! Some ideas are garlic powder, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- Using a course cheese grader, grade your zucchini into a small bowl
- Add your seasoning and toss with a fork to incoperate
- Add to a warmed electric skillet ( I have a Oster Skillet and it’s my favorite appliance in my kitchen, other then their Waffle maker! You don’t need ANY oil!)
- Let it cook for 3-4 min and then turn into the other side for an additional few minutes!
- Serve with a side of scrambled egg whites and enjoy!