I officially completed 4 weeks of my 6 week challenge at The Camp Transformation Center! I am down a total of 13.2 lbs. By the wnd of week 6 my goal is to hit 20lbs!
Today I did a 30 minute cardio session on a lunch break and then did a everybody work out at the camp in Anaheim. I will be adding cardio sessions to every workout day over the next two weeks.
Things I need to improve on:
- Drinking more water (goal is 1 gallon a day)
- Eat ever 2.5 hours (to keep metabolism up…pack snacks!)
- Arrive 15 min before workout to warm up
Things I did good:
- Overcame my ankle injury during workouts
- Meal prep
- Packing my gym bag ahead of time