Happy St.Pattys Day!
Tired of the same old breakfast or looking to give yourself a morning energy boost?
Here are some delicious Spinach Protein Pancakes to kickstart your day!
I know at first you may be thinking “why would I ever put spinach in my pancakes!” because the same thought went through my head… And my roommates! I am not a picky eater, so I decided to try it! I definitely was looking for an alternative to my every day go to: spinach and egg whites with a side of oats. I was excited to try this new spin on breakfast even if the concept sounded a bit unsual.
They were delicious ! I’ve made them a couple times and thought today would be the perfect time to share! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 4 Stevia packets or 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 a tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups water
- 2-3 handfuls of Baby Spinach
- Add all your ingredients to your Nutri bullet or blender
- Blend them all together until smooth
- Pour the batter onto a pan or hot griddle about 6 inches in size
- Once you see bubbles in the edges cooked flip over